Next Level Carbonated Margarita
- 2 oz Tres Generaciones Tequila
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cuvee Louis Alexander
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz Jalapeño liquor
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 3/4 oz Mango nectar
- 3/4 oz Peach nectar
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine the tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, jalapeño liquor and simple syrup in a drink shaker with 1/2 cup of ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the Drinkmate carbonation bottle and add sparkle ... careful, this mixture may bubble over!
- Pour the carbonated mixture into your favorite cocktail glass over 1/2 cup of ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Add the mango and peach nectar gently to the top of your cocktail to create a brightly colored layer effect.
- Garnish with lime wedge.